The now extinct Samsung Galaxy Note 7 left a hole in the hearts of Android fans. Samsung has managed to keep Android users waiting and hoping for their next updates and they always manage to top their previous output. Thing literally blew out of proportion with the Samsung Note 7 and exploding phones meant the entire line had to be nixed, after a total recall and replacement failed to yield any positive outcomes.
Xiaomi Note 2 brings succor to the hearts of Android fans, and does more than well to fill the large hole left by the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. It also borrows a clue or two from the iPhone 7s with the signature polished black finish.
All that said, the Xiaomi Note 2, has all the markings of a Xiaomi, better specs than the competition at a lower price.
The Xiaomi Note 2 has a 5.7″ screen wrapping around the edges on both sides. The screen is also pressure sensitive, much like the iPhone 7s and the Phone is available in both piano black and glacier silver.
– OS: MIUI 8
– Size: 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm
– Weight: 166g
– Display: 5.7″ 1080p OLED flexible display
– Processor: Snapdragon 821
– RAM: 4/6GB
– Internal Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.0
– No microSD card slot
– Camera (rear): 22.56MP Sony IMX318 (F2.0) with EIS
– Camera (front): 8MP Sony IMX268 (F2.0)
– Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth v4.2 LE, NFC
– Battery: 4070 mAh
– Others: Fingerprint, USB 2.0 Type-C, Quick Charge 3.0, Dual nano-SIM slot
Doctor, Designer, Tech Lover, Writer, Futurist, Dreamer.